Why live in Jupiter, Florida
Apart from the many well known publications that rank Jupiter Florida amongst the top small towns in America for kids to grow up, new and established families, seniors, young adults, sports athletes and famous celebrities. The town of Jupiter Florida has just about everything from a very active boating, diving, golfing, fishing, equestrian, sports and entertainment lifestyle to peaceful parks with trails and rivers that offer kayaks, and beaches that are constantly ranked at the best in America by experts and dog lovers.
People who have lived in many places in Florida know Jupiter offers not only an easy going, small town, beachy feel, but also offers a private lifestyle that attracts movie and music stars, professional athletes, families and business people from other states and Florida towns.
Jupiter Zip Codes: 33418, 33458, 33469, 33478
As of 2017 the population of Jupiter was 64,976 living in the three districts of Jupiter that comprise the Jupiter neighborhoods. Other statistics can be found below:
- Households: 25,439
- Median household income: $79,882
- Miles of Paddle Trails: 39.2
- Acres of Land: 14,812
- Businesses: 3,651
- Miles of Beach: 3.4
- Acres of parks, natural areas and preserves: 3,235
The city of Jupiter also created a great resource which we also recommend downloading ( The Town of Jupiter New Resident Guide ) which provides the list of officials and their contact information, directory of essential services, and other budget, demographic as well information about parks, schools, maps and more.
If you are looking for more information about Jupiter Florida we have included below links to the top resources that can help find just about anything you would like to know about Jupiter and it’s lifestyle.
Things to do in Jupiter Florida
- Visit the Jupiter Lighthouse
- Watch the St. Louis Cardinals or Florida Marlins spring training at the Roger Dean stadium
- Watch the weekly events and live concerts
- Turtle hatchling walk
- Hiking or biking at the parks and beach trails
- Kayaking at the Loxahatchee river
- Visit the Nature conservancy blowing rocks in Jupiter Island
- Visit the Dubois or Carlin Park playgrounds or picnic areas
- Golf at the Abacoa Golf Club
- Visit the Jupiter Riverwalk and enjoy more than 2 miles of Intracoastal Waterway and the Jupiter inlet
- See Christmas decorations or dress up and walk around for halloween at The Heights of Jupiter
- Enjoy the Jupiter Jubilee annual community event – see more special Jupiter events
- Take your dog to the beach – Jupiter Beach Map